My reflections, recommendations, "how to use" instructions. ".



Thursday, January 17, 2013

Slideshare.net

About two months ago I found slideshare.net and was really surprized. Because it has many advantages for users. Especially, I realized that I can easily use this website for my English lessons.

Well, the main thing that you can do in this place is, to add your Power Point presentations and let your users, students see it online. Moreover, here is a download button which can easily help you to get this document. But if you haven't registered there, you should register so that to enjoy from downloading.

Nowadays, I am trying my best in working in this website, uploading there my Power Point documents.

How to use:
After logging in you should find UPLOAD button and push it.


Enjoy slideshare.net :)

3 comments:

  1. The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.(William Arthur).
    It is wonderful that you created this blog and we really lack of such things in our region. Honestly, most teachers at public schools lack of good teaching skills and methods. Being smart enough and having ability to share with others the knowledge you posses are different things. I hope that as a great teacher you will inspire students and teachers as well in the future. Your blog can be a valuable resource for both current and upcoming professionals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Nasim! It's nice to see your blog. You are right Slide Share site is very useful and fantastic "home" for PPT works. I use Slide Share since last year.You can upload and download other useful PPTs from this site. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SladeShare is a good tool to share a presentations online and it has also an ability of showing your uploaded presentations inside your website. and this is really cool.

    ReplyDelete