My reflections, recommendations, "how to use" instructions. ".



Friday, February 15, 2013

A new PP presentation - "Can chocolate save the world?"


Hello friends,

After one week separation I am back again and ready to bring you a Power Point presentation "Can chocolate save the world?" that I have created just three days ago.

The presentation is easy to use and very ordinary. But it is very dangerous :). As it can raise your students' appetite. The pictures in slides are very impressive and the colors of pictures can make you and your students curious. I think that my presentation fits best for discussion lesson, brainstorming and project work. We can divide our students to two or more groups and let them discuss the question.

Here is a link to download this PP doc (slideshare.net/UzigaBek/can-chocolate-save-the-world)

I have a post about WebQuest in my blog. We can easily use this Power Point as a very successful project. Nowadays, I am working on it.

Dear colleagues, leave your ideas, thougths about "Can chocolate save the world?" presentation.

By the way, I took some information and topic from spotlightradio.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment