My reflections, recommendations, "how to use" instructions. ".



Tuesday, January 29, 2013

How about WebQuest? My recommendation.

  Today I would like to present you one more unique Internet resource that is quite popular and can be very effective for teaching English.
  Zunal.com is a webquest maker with 204.6 thousand users. Zunal is an easy to use web tool and you don't need to know any HTML codes to create project here.

  Ok, how it can be used for teaching English? This is a typical question that can ask teachers who don't know how to use this website.

WebQuest helps students develop problem - solving and decision-making skills. WebQuests are interesting and motivating to teachers and students. It develops critical thinking skills and includes a cooperative learning component. Visiting the links the students start learning as they start searching for information.


Soon, I am going to start a WebQuest in www.zunal.com and of course, I will try to share my future goals with you.

Now, I am going to give a question.
Have you ever used WebQuest? If yes, please, share your experience with us.

2 comments: